My friend Renee (you can check out her blog from my side bar) does this thing called Thankful Thursdays - I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. And I know it's Friday - but better late than never...
I'm thankful for:
1. Diet drinks. I'm trying to lose weight (story of my life), yet I do so love a treat. Therefore, diet drinks are a life-saver, although not literally since I'm sure the chemicals will eventually kill me. But I'll look good.
2. Sunny days and warm weather.
3. My big screen TVs. I love to watch TV and movies, and now I can in style. And yes, I did say TVs - plural - we have 2. A really big one in the family room and a pretty big one in our room. Its great.
4. The little girl next door who will play with Olivia sometimes and keep her amused for hours.
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


2 comments:
Grace and Sophie have two little girls next door they love and play with every single day. They're moving, of course, so I think soon I'll be thankful for a new swing set or gaming system.
It's just me again. I forgot to tell you I saw LA and Lisa yesterday. I went up for the change of command and got to hang at the reception for a while. It was nice. LA seems to be doing ok, but busy, you know.
Post a Comment