My Kids

My Kids

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Last Weekend






So last Sunday we went to Edmonton because my new niece, Eve Babowal, was being blessed at my brother's church. The service started at 10:30, so we were up bright and early - but it was fun. After the church service we went to my sister-in-law's mom's house for lunch. Hanging out with my sister-in-law's family is always a good time. All the cousins had fun together. In the pictures above, you'll see my brother Dave, with their friend Jill, and then James and I then Will and I. I put the pics of me on the blog since I sometimes get comments from people that they never see pictures of me - there you go. Also, after doing my whole scrapbook for 2007, I realized there were only about 2 pictures of me for the whole year, so now I'm trying to take more pictures of me.

The pic of James and I is to compare to our wedding pics - because Sunday was our 15th anniversary. I don't think we look any different!! 15 years - in some ways its just flown by. When I see people in their early 20's, sometimes I can't believe I'm not their age because it seems that not so long ago I was. On the other hand, sometimes the 15 years seems like forever - but not in a bad way. I have a hard time remembering a life without James. That could be because I met him when I was 20. Oh - in the next couple of years I'll pass that point where I'll have known James for more years than the time I spent before we met. Make sense?

Finally, and the most important...I have a hair appointment on Sat. and I'm thinking of cutting my hair quite short. Any thoughts?

PS. Renee - what's up? You haven't blogged for awhile...

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I do love your hair short. (that's not to say it doesn't look great long, I just love it short) So I'm all for cutting it short!

Renee said...

My computer's broken.

Your hair looks very cute by the way, but I like it short too, like you had it in Germany. Go for the easier do.

David said...

BTW - that's Ali in the picture with me, not Jill.

Also - I learned that pose from playing a lot of GH3 - it's in my blood now.