I'm starting to break down - my body I mean, not my mind (although some would quesion that). My shoulder has been hurting for the past few weeks, but this week its become so bad I can't lift my arm past shoulder height. I also have a hard time reaching forwards with my one arm. I went to the doctor and found out I have tendonitis. He prescribed some anti-inflammatories and told me to try physiotherapy if they don't work. The funny thing is that James was at the doctor last month with a sore knee - and was given the same prescription. Now we are on the same medicine to repair our worn-out body parts.
I've also heard that accupuncture or massage helps this condition a lot. Hmm...should I choose lyning in a darkened room with soft music and scented candles while someone kneads all the tension out of my muscles, or should I opt for the chinese guy sticking hundreds of needles into my skin and sometimes even applying an electrical current to those needles!?!
I don't like going to the doctor. It makes me nervous for some reason. Usually I think that they are going to tell me I'm there for no reason and to quit wasting their time. Weird, I know. What I do like about the doctor I go to is the fact that he doesn't take your weight every time you come regardless of the complaint! If I have an earache, does it matter how much I weigh?
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


1 comment:
I hear you on the breaking-down issue! Sometimes I wonder if it is just downhill from here. I have been sidelined for a while from running with a knee injury, but have now found a miracle supplement in glucosamine+chondritin. I have other friends with connective tissue problems that swear by it too! Hope you guys get to feeling better. PS-Love the pix of the kids!!!
Post a Comment