School is all over. What a relief. I love summertime - no schedules, no homework, no piano practising. Love it all.
We finished the year today with Alex's awards ceremony at her junior high. She just finished grade 8. She won band student of the year, as well as academic awards in french, math, and social. Way to go Alex. James and I are so proud of her. She is a very smart , and she works very hard at school. She's a very conscientious student and all the teachers love her.
Now its all about playing...as soon as Will gets over the chicken pox and we can leave the house again. He's had them since the weekend, and I think he's finally stopped getting new spots. He woke up today without a fever for the first time since Sunday. Although, the fevers and lethargy sure made for an easy day of naps, naps, and more naps! Now we just have to wait until the spots he does have scab over and he's good to go!
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


2 comments:
Go Alex! I always knew you were a star, but all the awards prove it!
Poor little Will and his pox. I hope he feels better at the lake.
Yay, Alex! and Yay, James and Janine! I know awards aren't the most important thing, but it's a very public way to let other people know your kids are the best. Did I say that out loud?
I hope Will is feeling ok now. Did the doctor give him something for the itching?
Post a Comment