My Kids

My Kids

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for:

1. The fact that it's June and school is almost over. Everything is winding down and we have several free evenings each week. I love it. The kids love it. It's hard to concentrate on school - I no longer care if the kids do their homework or spelling tests. What's sad is that Sam's teacher may read this - sorry Bonnie!

2. My book club. We met last night and had a great time. That's it until September for us. It's always fun when we meet - and this time the menopause talk was kept to a minimum. Very nice. We discussed "A Perfect Night to go to China" by David Gilmour. I read this book a couple of years ago and didn't quite get it. It was nice to go last night and realize that no one got it - I'm not dumb after all!

No comments: