My Kids

My Kids

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Canadian Idol Rocks!

Monday night means a new night of Idol. Loved it. For those who watch American Idol but are not watching CI (either because they live in the States, or they poo-pooh the Canadian version), let me say this: You know how on every season of AI there are 1 or 2 performances that really stand out, like David C. singing Billie Jean or David A. singing Imagine, well, every week on CI there are 3 or 4 of those. EVERY WEEK! These kids are fantastic! My fave, for you fans out there, is Earl, with Mookie and Theo in a close second. Really, last night James & I went to the movies (to a-not-to-be-disclosed-rated-unnamed movie that was violent with great effects and a great twist), and then capped off the evening with a couple of episodes of Friday Night Lights. Just as I was getting ready to go to sleep I remembered that we had PVR'd CI. James immediately wanted to watch it, and I foolishly said, and meant at the time, that I was going to sleep and would watch it today. Ha ha, not only did I watch it, but I rewatched my 3 favorite performances before going to sleep WAY TOO LATE.

Okay, Will just came in, and I was able to smell him before I actually saw him. And Will, btw, is trying his hardest to walk. He can still only take 6 or 7 steps at the most before he falls right on his face. So cute.

1 comment:

b.liz said...

Okay, so now I'm curious about your undisclosed movie! Have you guys seen Batman yet? We liked it...but it was really dark and heavy for me. Not exactly a comedy!