My Kids

My Kids

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More Pictures







Okay...there's Will eating his cake, and getting cleaned up afterwards. Also, my hair looks cuter than it does in that picture. And finally the last picture is Olivia (on the right), Walker, Esther, and Katie - all cousins

6 comments:

Renee said...

Very nice.

From what I can see in the photo, LOVE the new haircut! Mine has grown to the beautiful "inbetween" stage, so I'm at a crossroads. To cut or not to cut. I went from looking flds to mousey. Thin hair sucks.

MA said...

Oh cousin fun- great photos. Sounds like you all had a great time out in Montana. So sad we missed John again - but it sounds like they are doing well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, fun to have you visit and say hi.

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Your comment gave me goose bumps. Thanks for the encouragement! My husbands always telling me, "It'll all work out." Having you back him up the way you just did, well, he owes you!! :)

Mother 25 - 8 said...

BTW, have I ever told you how much I absolutely LOVE your blog!? I love your attitude ... and writing skills!

R. Patton said...

hey busy lady! would you please e-mail me your phone #? rob needs to speak to james on a professional level. nice family connections, eh? (yeah, i can speak canadian too....)
bospatton@yahoo.com
thx, rebecca

Stacey said...

ooh, love the new short hair cut.