Although I AM a mechanical engineer, here's 2 reasons why GM would never hire me:
1. I've often thought it would be a great idea to have a port-a-potty storage unit inside the driver's seat. Road trips would be a breeze. Traffic jam? No problem. Gas stations could all be outfitted with sewage dump stations. But then I realize that the driver would have to have no clothes on their bottom half. And that's just weird.
2. Every time I go to the drive-thru (wait - what am I talking about? I never do that!), BUT when I DO go, I think to myself "What if there was a scale built into my seat? Then I'd see how much I weigh BEFORE and AFTER eating this blizzard."
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


5 comments:
WHAT? You are so hilarious! You must have dieting on your mind...or maybe you are just obsessed with scales these days.
Hey, why don't you just combine those two new driver's seat innovations and then you can weigh yourself before and after a meal or (as Stu and John like to do) before and after a "movement". Gross!
The only problem, it's best to weigh yourself without your clothes on, so they don't add pounds to your weight. So, not sure how that would go over at the drive thru.
I only weigh myself first thing in the morning, before breakfast, totally nude and after a "movement". This may explain the 5 pound discrempancy mentioned in my last comment.
Is this too much information?
You guys are all so funny!
Janine, hey I'm so happy to hear about your new temple! Congratulations.
Post a Comment