My Kids

My Kids

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Two Pictures

Here's for Grandpa Robert and Grandma JoAnn (who don't actually read this blog) and for the rest of the Texans in the family...



And my cousin-in-law, Mary Anne, made this pillow case. Thanks MA.

5 comments:

R. Patton said...

will has his priorities straight! uncle rob may have to send him a little burnt orange package in the mail soon... :)

Renee said...

Cute pillow! You have such crafty friends.

Hey, that reminds me, did you ever get blanket for Will?

Renee said...

OK, I've been crazy trying to find your number this morning because my stress level is at a 12 (on a scale of 1-10). I can't believe you didn't get the blanket, I am soooo sorry. I'll call the post office today and try to track it!

I hope you check your blog again.

ps.There's a picture of it on my blog from a couple of months ago... I'm holding it up. Did you at least get to see it? I have a horrible image of some loser using Will's blanket in their doggy bed or something! AAAAAHHHH

Renee said...

http://renee-whatwouldmarthado.blogspot.com/2008/04/youre-bragger.html

This is the link with the photo, and yes, I'm ridiculous.

MA said...

I am so pleased you like the pillow case...and it has been put to use! Really it is me to thank you - the fabric has been so much fun. Thanks again for thinking of me.