Sitting on my dining room table I have a fall-themed centrepiece that I put together a few years ago. Now, I'm no Martha Stewart (or Renee for that matter), so this thing is pretty simple - a decorative bowl-like thing from Pier One that I filled in a pleasing manner with automnal candles and decorations. This whole thing sits on a nice looking table runner. But at least once a day, usually more, Will climbs onto the table, spills salt everywhere, crunches up the runner, and proceeds to dismantle the centrepiece while throwing the individual parts all around the room. Now the whole thing looks like some fall craft guru threw up all over my table - yet I constantly and obstinately refuse to pack the thing away.
2 comments:
I love it! If you saw my house you would see I'm a big fat imposter and Martha would be ashamed of me.
Your table centerpiece sounds lovely. Maybe if Will had a beautiful blanket to snuggle with he wouldn't be into your decorations.
Are you tempted to one day crazy glue all the stuff to the bowl, just to drive Will crazy?
Post a Comment