My Kids

My Kids

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

So Christmas has come and gone for another year. All the hype, all the prep, all the food - for what? For a few days of fun, fun, fun! Is it worth it? Yup, it is. Here's some highlights:

-our neighbours homemade chocolates
-bowling on Christmas Eve with James' brothers (and I was sore the next day - how sad)
-having so many visitors on Christmas Eve - Matt & Lisa, Stu & Beth, Esther & Jim, and Ben & Suzanne
-Christmas morning with the kids. Will didn't wake up until we were finished opening stockings and presents. Then he wasn't really interested in his presents, he just wanted to see Olivia's Littlest Pet Shop box.
-visiting family in Edmonton
-my new Oilers jersey
-my new diamond earrings (oh wait - that was just in my Christmas Eve dream)
-last minute shopping
-so much eating
-so much visiting

And the number one event of the week, the one that made me laugh so hard I had to leave the room...playing David's new game What? It's very similar to the game "Things" that we play a lot. So, so fun.



When I get around to it, I will post some pics.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Tell us more about the new game. We're always looking for fun new games, because everyone hates Scrabble now except for me.

David said...

What would you say to the blind man in the bank? "Are you blind?? Get in line!"