Speaking of childhood memories...once when I was younger we visited the Tupperware factory in Orlando, Florida (Kids...where do you want to go today...Disneyworld or Tupperware??). At the end of the tour they showed us the Tupperware model kitchen. EVERYTHING was in tupperware. It all matched. It all looked so nice. It has been the ideal I've been striving for my whole adult life. Well...I'm one step closer. I spent the afternoon unwrapping and filling my new tupperware. Here's my cupboards now:


Now I really want everything in a new container that matches.
Finally, I went to the doctor for my annual checkup and she gave me the form for all my lab work. I have the worst time remembering to go get the blood work done. I went last night, but then realized that I have to be fasting for 10 hours for one test. So I came home. Then I was faced with a dilemma. Should I:
A) Fast at night, and then have to go to the lab with kids in the morning, or
B) Fast in the day (yikes) and go without kids at night.
I chose B since I've eaten enough Christmas baking over the past few days to see my through a 5 day fast. To help pass the fasting time, I did some serious shopping therapy. Really, it's a win-win situation.
Time to go to the lab and then eat.


4 comments:
You are the queen of organization! All I remember about the Tupperware tour was the beautifully organized kitchen and the end, and the springy grass we walked on to get in to the building.
OK, love the pantry! I too have a dream of having a neat and tidy tupperware everything!!!
We've had one snow and it was pretty, but I'd love to see how Canada rocks the house. pictures!
All I remember from the Tupperware factory is that after we went, Craig and I stored farts in the free Tupperware containers we got as gifts.
How fun to have found your blog.
Wanda is doing well, she doesn't do our Enrichment meals anymore but she is always so fun to be with. Linda Eccles, Wanda and I try to go to the temple each month.
Margarita was just released as our RS pres. She has four kids and is very busy.
I'll have to look at your blog closer after the holidays.
Candy
Post a Comment