My Kids

My Kids

Friday, December 12, 2008

The dark side

I've gone over. I'm a convert. I just got my new phone - a blackberry flip pearl. I love it. I've been playing with it, and playing games on it, all day. I could barely get anything done. It's so fantastic. My fave thing so far...personalized ring tones.

My bro, Dave - Sabotage by the Beasties
My sis, Colleen - Star Wars
James - NFL theme music.

Now I need to find good ones for Lisa, my dad, and my own home. It's hours of entertainment. And its pink.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Dad - Johnny Cash, or that guy who sings "You fought all the way, Johnny Reb"

Renee said...

Pretty.

Hey, we've contacted the post office here and they can't/won't find Will's quilt and it's a "closed case". I am so sorry! It was really cute too. I'm going to be sending you something else within the next few weeks. I may hand deliver it this time!