
Will and Santa at our ward party

Pete, Aiden, and Coleman - second cousins all born within months of each other

Decorating the gingerbread cake house

Lisa, Beth, and little Flora - as well as the previous mentioned chocolates

James and Heather P.

Ben & Suzanne who stopped by for a visit

Christmas Eve

Will on Christmas morning - just being cute

Olivia in a sea of pink

Cousin craziness at Dad's house

Dave in his new Guitar Hero Mullet Kit that I gave him


4 comments:
Great pictures - especially David. Maybe I should get a "normal" picture of him someday...
Hey Janine, thanks for the invite to your blog. I love seeing how big your kids are getting. We started one this year, too, but since it's a private one I'll need you to email me an address and we can hook you up. Hope you got our e-card!!
Merry Christmas! It looks like you guys had a great time.
Hey, did that mullet come from Tennessee?
Colleen - I don't pose for normal pictures - only crazy costumes and with food in my mouth.
Post a Comment