1 - Husband (James)
2 - Girls (Alex, Olivia)
3 - Boys (Coleman, Sam, Will)
4 - Sets of tires (2 winters, 2 summer)
5 - Soon to be age of my baby
6 - Days of the week I like to work out
7 - Days of the week I like to do the NY Times Crossword
8 - Times an hour I tell Will not to pick his nose
9- Pairs of boots that I own
10 - times a day I wish I could nap
4 comments:
Way to go - but aren't you leaning too far to the right?
Aaaargh!
I'm all over your salad recipe! It sounds so good, but do you have a recipe for the pulled pork/chicken you make with it?
Sorry, I wasn't sure if you used the pork recipe on the site or had your own. I'm making this on Saturday. It sounds so good!!!
Post a Comment