Every time I use my shredder, I crack up. It has three settings:
1. Auto
2. Off
3. Reverse
WHAT??? Reverse? Really? Does this mean that if halfway through the shredding process I realize that I actually can't live without that particular document then I can quickly switch to reverse and it will spit out the sheet, whole and without blemish??
[And trust me, I've shredded in error before, so I would really enjoy this particular trick if it worked]
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


2 comments:
That is strange. Maybe it's there as a safety feature, you know, like if your sleeve got caught in there or something. Am I the only one that does things like that?
Hey I just finished the "Friday Night Knitting Club" and thought it was ok. Do you have any new recommendations? Scott went and paid my horrendous book fee today, so I can show my face at the library again! Did I tell you I'm thinking of going back to school and becoming a librarian? How random is that? I'm super good at shhshing people and Dewey decimal chasing sounds fun, right?
So, when are you off for your NY adventure? I'm so jealous and you will look soooo hot in your new fancies!! Thanks for posting on my blog even though I am quite lame. And kiss sweet Will the last time you nurse him for me and say goodbye, I missed out on that. (But I am recovered now so worry not.)
We have used the reverse feature on ours for inappropriate object feeds and a couple of times when there was a paper jam. Enjoy!
Post a Comment