My Kids

My Kids

Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Product Placement

Since it's been so snowy, icy, and cold again this week, I've spent more time working out at the gym instead of outside. And I seem to be there at the same time everyday - right when "What Not To Wear" is on. So, after a solid week of Stacy and Clinton teaching people how to dress, I really felt like I needed to update my wardrobe. So here's what I got:



A new spring coat from Eddie Bauer and...



...some new Fendi sunglasses (I wonder where I got these from??).

I think I'll look pretty good walking the streets of Manhattan in a week or so.

4 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

Cute coat! I'm impressed you go to the gym when it's freezing outside. That's really hard for me to do. I'm spoiled with my always-nice weather here.

And thanks to you, I'm totally hooked on Give Away Today. Thanks.

Barb said...

Love the sunglasses. You've got connections, no doubt.
You will be fabulous in NY dahling.

Renee said...

Love them both! I need a wardrobe update too, but I have a hard time finding things I like/flattering.

Take lots of photos of your hot self in NY!

b.liz said...

So excited for you to go to NY! I hope you have an amazing time...and don't forget to take lots of photos.