Sometimes I get an idea for a blog post, so I write myself a note to remember the idea and post it later. Most times when I'm preparing a lesson, as I read the material, I write notes to myself in my scripture journal - these are usually insights into the scripture, links to other scriptures, or questions to ask the class. Good idea, right?
The problem is that often the notes are so cryptic that I can't understand them when I re-read them! Obviously I need a new system. Or I need to take the time to write an entire thought in a complete sentence. But at the time something like this:
Holy Ghost ---> gifts of: by repentance (remember Pres. Bensen)
makes a lot of sense.
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


3 comments:
That's so funny. You need to have a code to decipher the code.
Hey, I tagged you.
Coo - Coo! I always knew you were a little crazy...!
I write little notes too but I can't read my own horrible handwriting so that creates a problem as well. Doing a big Thompson cooking show would be fun--though I'm pretty sure nobody would want to watch me cook--it takes me forever, I make a huge mess, and I'm frankly not that good. I think Lisa would have to do the cooking and the recipes--I could be the great assistant!
Post a Comment