James & I are in the Big Apple. We've only been here for a few hours and I'm already loving it.
I had a few moments of mommy guilt about leaving all the kids at home (and a few moments of daughter guilt about having my dad babysit), but then I'd pass by a J Crew, Anthropolgie, or Sephora, and all those thoughts would fly out of my mind in the joy of being here.
Alone with my favourite person. (And I do mean James, not Mark Messier - although he may still live here somewhere)
POST NOTE: I'm using James' laptop, and the keyboard is just slightly more compressed and curved than an desktop keyboard - so be warned: while on vacation, my posts may contain many more spelling errors than normal. Inappropriate or boring content, however, can only be blamed on user error
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


6 comments:
I'm sooo jealous! Enjoy a terrific time and send us a vicarious play-by-play. Look hot in your coat and sunglasses today!
I'm jealous too! Can't wait to hear all about the shopping and site seeing.
Please give my love to NY. I miss her!
I'm jealous too, but not in a bad way.
ok, as a former nyc girl here are a few suggestions: you have to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and have pizza at Grimaldi's! http://www.grimaldis.com/
Cash only and sometimes there is a wait but we seriously went there weekly. So good! And a great walk too.
Just a few blocks away from there is Jacque Torres Chocolate... amazing chocolates and hot chocolate
http://www.mrchocolate.com/
Those are some of my fav Brooklyn spots.
In the city Katz Deli is fun... where the orgasm scene in When Harry Met Sally was filmed. http://www.katzdeli.com/
Serendipity 3 has great frozen hot chocolate
http://www.serendipity3.com/main.htm
Joe's Shanghai was my favorite chinese restaurant with amazing soup dumplings (xiao lung bao)
There are a few locations around the city.
http://www.joeshanghairestaurants.com/
Have a great time!
Yeah for you guys!! Hope you have a fantastic time!!!!!
i have been watching to see if you and james were waving a dorky sign at the today show... no, actually that would be something a nerd like me would do...
hope you are having a terrific time!
Post a Comment