My Kids

My Kids

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Weekend (and some unrelated pictures)

Last weekend James and I went to Missoula to visit some friends of ours. We first met Leigh Anne and Craig while we were living in Germany, and we haven't seen them since the spring of 2001 when we both left. They had been living out East until last summer, when they moved to Montana...which of course opened the door for a visit.

We had a really, really good visit with them. Just like old times...but better! We met their kids, went to their ward, stayed in their house, and - if you can believe it - stayed up way too late chatting!! Shocking I know. By the end of the weekend, I didn't want to leave! I wish she lived up here - but at least she's an easy drive away. And trust me, I'll do that visit again. Here's some pics of her family, and one of her and I. And I wish I could eat just a little bit more because then maybe I could have 3 chins - or even 4!!





Luckily we also had some time to visit our other friends: Ross and T.J., as well as their neighbour:




This is Sam at his class's Greek Day. The toga may look familiar. You can read more about it here


Here's some pics of Coleman's track meet a few weeks ago. He ran a couple of races, including hurdles, and did pretty good. And this is his winning relay team.


1 comment:

Renee said...

I'm totally jealous.