8 times 5 = 40
4 times 10 = 40
80 divided by 2 = 40
How many years did the Israelites wander in the wilderness? 40
How many kilometers from my house to the Outlet Mall (Cross Iron Mills)? 40
How old will I turn this July? 40
How old will I be soon? 40...four - zero...4 - 0....forty
I just had to see it in print...because everytime I do, I start to hyperventilate a bit.
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


3 comments:
Oh man! Every year 40 seems younger and younger, not to mention hipper. I remember when my parents turned 40 and they were total dorks. We are definitely reinventing what 40 looks and feels like, don't you think?
Don't freak out.
From one who's been 40 for almost two years, let me tell you. It's no different from 38....or 27 really. The only thing that changes is the legal number of my age, my experience, my confidence, and my bum sliding down the back of my leg (but(t) that's a story for another time). If I'm living to 100, I'm not even 1/2 way there!! 40 is so young and fantastic that you will hardly be able to stand it!!
But you wear it well!
Post a Comment