My Kids

My Kids

Monday, June 28, 2010

Playing with Numbers

So this past month has flown by...but it's been busy, busy, busy. Of course, I'll freely admit that some of the busy-ness has been caused by leaving Calgary. Not only were we in Montana for 4 days, but then, right after, I spent a day in Edmonton shopping. And although both trips were very fun...I got quite behind on some things that needed to be done. Thus the busy-ness.

Plus the end of school fun/concerts/ceremonies/parties/please make cookies for...

And, on top of it all, I've been so tired...too tired to blog. Can you believe it? When I have a few moments, I sit down and read other blogs, but can't seem to summon the mental oomph to write myself...

Why so tired you ask???

I'd like to think it's because I'm pregnant...but it isn't. Here's the true story:

Since seminary ended, I don't have to get up so early. This means that for the past month I've already felt like it was summer vacation...and I am NOT going to bed on time. Each night I CHOOSE to stay up late...each night....which means that each morning when I'm forced to get up early...IT REALLY HURTS!!! And then I am dragging by the late afternoon.

Here's the problem...on seminary mornings I get up at either 5:30 or 6, depending on whether or not I'm teaching. But without seminary, I'm getting up around 6:20 - - IT'S NOT THAT MUCH LATER!!

But here's the difference...5:30 or 6 means that I automatically fall asleep before 10:30. Gone. Out. Bye Bye. 6:20, however, means that I can hang in there until 11, or even 12!! Which is way, way too late. I need more sleep than that...

Anyway, now that school is finally over, I can catch up on some of that sleep and then I can blog some more. Here's a preview of some upcoming posts that are currently floating around my head:

- my future and skin tags
- the 7-11 penny
- summer TV

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can hardly wait to read. Go to bed early tonight so you can muster your ooomph!

Bonnie White said...

Me too I can hardly wait to find out about skin tags. I have never mastered to go to bed early. And though I am trying to get up earlier, it is relative as you well know.