Last weekend we went to Fairmont Hot Springs with James' brother Matt and his family. I didn't even pack a change of clothes (oh wait - I did bring church clothes), I just packed my bathing suits and a couple of pairs of PJs. It was delightful. We spent lots of time in the pools/hot springs and the rest of the time in our hotel rooms playing, reading, watching TV, eating, and sleeping. A lot of sleeping, if you were me. I had like 9 hours a night and a nap each day. So, so nice.
Some times when we go to Fairmont we roam the hotel and play spy games with the kids. Sometimes we shop at the pool gift shop. Sometimes we even walk outside to the TeePee or the historic baths. This time, the only time we left the hotel room, except for going to the pools, was when we went to church.
Here's some pictures.
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago










1 comment:
That sounds awesome. I can't wait for spring break. We have no plans, but it's better than Feb!
Post a Comment