Yesterday I got this text from my sister:
"Now that Alex is 16 what scares you more...driving or dating?"
Driving is the correct answer, because I trust Alex's moral judgment more than I trust her hand-eye coordination.
And speaking of driving, and my sister....
Lately they have passed a "distracted driving" law here meaning you have to use hands-free cell phones and avoid other potentially dangerous driving activities. In the law, they specifically mention "personal grooming"
So my sister and I were wondering if "no personal grooming while driving" means you can't pick you nose? That's going to make a lot of people really, really bored at stoplights.
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


2 comments:
I frequently see female drivers apply mascara while driving. And I often see men shaving while driving. Ugh. Where does all the debris go?
I am in favour of the No Personal Grooming while driving.
well i'm often shaving AND applying mascara AND picking my nose while driving, so I wonder how many tickets i would tally up! the "personal grooming" thing is pretty funny.
i got a ticket recently for "failure to use a hands-free device" in california and i was sooooo bummed. i'd be even more annoyed if i couldn't put on makeup either!
Post a Comment