My Kids

My Kids

Thursday, November 13, 2008

And still more Olivia

After school today Olivia just refused to eat any lunch. Since we had a busy afternoon ahead of us - I knew we would be out for hours - I kept asking her over and over if she wanted to eat anything. Finally she said to me, with exasperation dripping from every word: "Mom, I'm not an eater. I'm a player" So, now I know.

Also, a big welcome to Flora Thompson, my newest niece who was born in California yesterday. Congrats to Beth and Stu. I can't wait to meet her at Christmas - and actually I can't wait to hang out with Beth.

2 comments:

Renee said...

That's really cute!

Sara said...

You have to love girls who know exactly everything and you can tell them no different. I am so Glad for Stewart and Beth