My Kids

My Kids

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why I love this age.

Will is 16 months. At this age, kids are so cute. They think they can talk - but they can't. They think they are interacting with others - but they really aren't. And they are so easily amused. Of course, it helps if they are as easy going as Will is. Lately he's become a big blanket baby - if he can get his hands on a blanket, he'll drag it everywhere with him. So cute.

Today Will found a Dora doll of Olivia's. When you push Dora's hand, she talks and this makes Will have big belly laughs - and then he talks back to the doll. If you push down on the bottle in Dora's hand, then the doll makes a sucking noise - and this makes Will dance! So cute.

UNRELATED THOUGHTS:

1. David (brother) and Catherine - I mean Kathryn (sister-in-law) spent the weekend here a couple of days ago. So fun. Colleen was over for most of it, and all we did was play games and eat treats. Love it. Again, if you are a regular follower, we played the game "Things" and all the answers were so funny I was crying - literally tears were forming in my eyes and leaking out. Best answer: Things that are funny - Janine came up once and Janine's blog came up twice (confession: once was my answer).

2. Alex came home from her school trip to Quebec. She had a great time and she brought us home some yummy maple stuff. Mmmm...I love maple.

1 comment:

David said...

I spoke with someone at the health centre about vaccinations for Mexico, and she said not to shower with your mouth open (for their water)... all I could think about was "Things to not do with your mouth open" - "Wear a beard of bees".