Yesterday I found a spot and recruited James to help me clear out the chosen shelf above our crawl space. The good news, and the major upside to this whole project, is that after clearing out that shelf, James didn't stop until we had cleaned up and re-organized our entire crawl space. This was a project that has been weighing on my mind for a while - and I didn't even have to ask him to do it! It was like a dream come true.
Now I have a year's supply and 72 hour kits - we are such a righteous family. So righteous in fact that for dinner tonight I made the Mormon dish of choice - a casserole! It even contains a "cream of" soup. I wonder if anyone will eat it - or even know what it is.


1 comment:
That is a dream come true! Scott finally cleaned out his office and it's made such a difference in our marriage/my attitude.
That casserole looks really good.
Post a Comment