Fabulous! Just joking...we've just been listening to High School Musical 2 for the past couple of days. Here's the real post:
Today I was folding laundry on my bed. When the basket was empty I looked at all the piles of clothes neatly sorted according to owner. I focussed in on James' pile knowing that it would sit there in a perfect little stack until he came home to put it away (why don't I do that too? Because I can't figure out his special system of organizing his closet). I was suddenly overwhelmed by the desire to someday come home to a pile of clean clothes that were laundered by someone else.
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


1 comment:
so I don't put Ty's clothes away either. I don't bother because he has his own system. His shirts are color coordinated and his underwear has to be in a certain order (new ones on the top).
Post a Comment