
I noticed while driving that some houses on my street already have their outdoor Christmas decorations/lights up. I love this time of year. But somehow it doesn't seem late enough in the year to be Christmas time already. Maybe because it hasn't been too cold yet? Or too snowy? I feel like I'm just now getting used to writing "2008" on everything - and it's mid-November!! Crazy! When do you decorate for Christmas? We'll probably do it this weekend, or the next.
On an unrelated note, my sister-in-law wants a family picture, and it would be nice to have one to send in cards. I hate taking these -- first of all its hard to find a time when everyone is together and in a good mood. Second of all, what should we all wear???


3 comments:
I don't know the best time to decorate for Christmas, but I'll tell you this about picture-taking attire. It's a lot harder for the photographer to get awesome pictures if you wear straight white or black. Generally, it's best to wear a solid color (not a lot of pattern). We did navy, green and cream once and that turned out really pretty. Of course it all depends on what you have and where you decide to take the pics. Good luck!
I don't have a specific date to start my holiday decorating, but I think it's too early right now. Of course, I don't know when you all celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving, but I love Thanksgiving here enough to not want to skip it. I suppose if we didn't have Thanksgiving in late November I'd go ahead and start. Christmas stuff takes FOREVER to put up.
Your pictures always look nice. I just try to find a photo where the kids look happy and our house looks clean/I appear skinny and youthful.
I love to decorate for Christmas!! We usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving!! It take me a couple of Days to get it all out.
Sara :)
Post a Comment