The Bacholorette. Need I say more??
Okay, but I will say more anyway....
James and I are totally hooked. The "special girl" is from Northern Alberta - thus the draw to begin with. Now we stay for the drama, drama, drama. And if you think a house full of men can't be as emotional and catty as a house full of women, you're wrong.
IF you are watching...early front runners for me are Ed, Jake, and Reid
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


3 comments:
I've never seen this show, but now I'm intrigued!
Not a fan of reality television but did get hooked this past season on Biggest Loser. I am so impatient with the commercials. I mostly watch TV Raptor station when I do watch - basketball playoffs are on right now. Love the drama there.
Oh my gosh. I watch this show solely for a blog that I read that recaps it each week... ihategreenbeans.com. Seriously hilarious.
Post a Comment