[BTW this is my 200th post - no big celebration planned]
Over a year ago I started to make my bed. Now I make it every day. Seriously. I think I've only missed 1 or 2 days.
During the day, when I have a chance, I love to lie on my stomach on my bed and read my book. In the old "messy" days, I used to just shove the duvet out of the way and lie on the sheet. Now, however, since I always have a neatly made bed, I just lie down on top of the duvet cover and read.
The problem is that while reading I often fall asleep, and while sleeping I often drool, and now my duvet cover often has little round drool marks spaced in an abstract-polka-dot-sort-of-desgin
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


2 comments:
My pillow is stained with drool, but not my quilt. (I'm serious about napping: I get right into bed)
Ha! Now I know what to get you for your next birthday: a polka-dot duvet cover.
Post a Comment