My Kids

My Kids

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Music to My Ears

The other night James asked what I wanted to do and I replied "I want to rock and roll all night". And then I announced that from then on I was only going to speak in song lyrics. Admit it - wouldn't that be cool in an extremely annoying and hopelessly geeky sort of way??

[Side note - I think I am inconsistent in the use of capital letters in my titles. I should pick a style and stick with it.]

3 comments:

David said...

Oh Janine, you make me feel like dancing.

Renee said...

I would love that if I wasn't so bad at remembering song lyrics. I ALWAYS get them wrong....

"Dirty Deeds, Dunder Chief"?
"Intergalactic, play the music"?
"All we need is just another brick in the road"?????
"Hush Hush, Keep it down down, this is Carrie"?????
etc, ect....

I'm the WORST!!!

ps. The word verification is "rolectal"... why does that make me blush?

Georgina said...

Janine, your post lights up my life.
ps sometimes I like to play "speak only in movie quotes". It is super fun.