Wahoo, I was hoping you'd post these. Love your sweater. Love Alex in make-up. I really like the location and now I want some pictures in front of that chapel. I think the difficult thing about family pictures when the kids get tall is groupings get more challenging - I like the tree photos at the top because it took the tall-kid challenge and made it interesting. An asset even.
What's your secret to your pretty skin? And those super-model legs of Alex's, wowser-yowser! Wish we could see the family in person. I don't suppose James is dying to come to Texas any time soon. :(
GREAT pics!! I especially love the one with you and James... um Can you say Hottie McSmoking? Looking good, and what a beautiful family. And the photographer... she's the BEST EVER!
1 - Husband (James)
2 - Girls (Alex, Olivia)
3 - Boys (Coleman, Sam, Will)
4 - Sets of tires (2 winters, 2 summer)
5 - Soon to be age of my baby
6 - Days of the week I like to work out
7 - Days of the week I like to do the NY Times Crossword
8 - Times an hour I tell Will not to pick his nose
9- Pairs of boots that I own
10 - times a day I wish I could nap
10 comments:
darling pics! love those pants of yours, and love your hair. I can't believe how tall Alex is! and that blondie, she is a doll.
Very nice, I love all of the photos! Alex is a little lady, unbelievable.
ps. You're hot Janine!!!
Great photos...you have such a darling family. I can't believe how grown up everyone looks - especially Will with the big boy hair and beautiful Alex.
And I agree with Renee...J9, you're smokin'. The hair is really cute.
(BTW, who took the photos?)
Wahoo, I was hoping you'd post these. Love your sweater. Love Alex in make-up. I really like the location and now I want some pictures in front of that chapel.
I think the difficult thing about family pictures when the kids get tall is groupings get more challenging - I like the tree photos at the top because it took the tall-kid challenge and made it interesting. An asset even.
Love the family pics!!! I can't believe how old your kids are getting--and how long Coleman's hair is!! You guys look great!
What's your secret to your pretty skin? And those super-model legs of Alex's, wowser-yowser! Wish we could see the family in person. I don't suppose James is dying to come to Texas any time soon. :(
Nice Family Pictures---You are looking good. I can't believe how much time has passed since we were in Germany.
GREAT pics!! I especially love the one with you and James... um Can you say Hottie McSmoking? Looking good, and what a beautiful family. And the photographer... she's the BEST EVER!
So cute!! Love it Love it!!
Wonderful, wonderful photos of you all!
Post a Comment