This was our conversation yesterday morning;
James: It's Friday, what do you want to do for our date tonight?
[see - he assumes that each Friday we will be going out - that's reason enough there, but it gets better]
Me: I don't know, I haven't thought about it. What do you want to do?
James: Why don't we go shopping at the brand new Crate and Barrel?
And so we did. How can you not love that.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone (in Canada that is)
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


8 comments:
Wow, that really does make a great husband. Way to go, James!
Happy Thanksgiving!
That story took my breath away.
thanks for hanging out with Tyler while he was in town. Seriously, you two have seen him more than I have lately. I miss him. He travels too much.
I don't think Ken was even aware Crate and Barrel was coming.
Ahh lucky you! Even better a date to Crate and Barrel :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
That sounds exactly like something Stu would love to do. Our husbands must be related!
NICE! Can he talk to my husband???
Very nice. We have date night on Friday night as well...have to love a guy who thinks that is important even after all these years. My mother always said, "Marry a guy who thinks the little things in life are important." Wise advice. I think James is one of those, too.
Post a Comment