My Kids

My Kids

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Difference of Opinion

Today as I was changing a particularly nasty diaper of Will's I was saying things like "Yuck" "Nasty" "This is Gross"

And he looks at me in consternation and says "not yucky". Then he lifts his head off the changing table, takes a big sniff and says "mmmm....delicious!"

3 comments:

Renee said...

Eewwwww. I remember when Spencer was in diapers, he went through a phase of sneaking and eating mint chewing gum. I couldn't chew mint gum for a while after that because it smelled a little like poop to me.

Bonnie White said...

We have a similar situation here: what air comes out of us seems to delight Fernando to no end. He buries his nose as far up as he can possibly get away with before we "bad dog" him. What comes out of his end is most definitely NOT delightful.

Amy said...

Wow, if he likes that, then he would really go for my broccoli cheese soup! I'm starting to think about potty training my girlie, but then I talk myself out of it. Diapers are just so convenient, except when they are especially smelly!!