Also, after spending a large part of the weekend watching the said competitions, I had this conversation with myself:
"I think I like the winter Olympics better than the summer ones. But that's strange, because I don't do any of these winter sports. Oh wait...but I don't do any summer sports either."
And if you are wondering what I did the rest of the weekend, when not watching sports, I relaxed in the Rockies at Fairmont Hot Springs. And when I say relax, I mean relax. It was great. Here's some pics. We went with James' brother Matt, his wife Lisa, and their 3 boys. Matt was scary in the pool, really scary.



PS. If you are reading this, and you are related to me - we are going again next Family Day weekend and you SHOULD come. It is so fun.


5 comments:
I'm not related but could I be the step-aunt - oh wait I would be the one scary in the pool - all that cellulite - all that sagging lizardy skin. SCARY!
family is so fun. so next time you guys ever decide to come to texas we'll have to have a other half of the family party.
perhaps minus the swim suits though. i just don't do well in a suit.
He is scary.
I've been waiting impatiently for this cold weather to let up, but now you've got me thinking about pool weather and swim suits and I'm glad we've got a couple of months yet! Get off Blogger, Renee and get on the treadmill.
Did I tell you Scott's running in a spring marathon? The training is kicking his butt a little, so I keep telling him, "Cmon, Janine's done like 12 marathons!" to gently encourage him along.
I would just need to acquire a passport and I'm there ;) Miss you guys. Wish you lived closer.
That was so fun! We are craving the pools and the boys ask everyday when we get to go back. Did you get your coveted room yet?
Post a Comment