My Kids

My Kids

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mystery Shopper

That's what I am, because sometimes I come home with mystery items. I would like to blame it on my babies, but it's actually just my lack of attention. I know, because it happens even when I shopping on my own.

And the items aren't really mysterious, they just aren't what I thought I was buying.

Latest one - at Costco the other day I remembered that I needed photo paper. And since it was Costco, the box of paper was HUGE. James and I picked up the pack of photo paper - and gasped a bit at the price - and then joked about how we won't need to buy more for another 10 years.

Ha ha, jokes on us.

This morning I was printing off pictures (to finish the before mentioned mothers day and father's day gifts - sorry to ruin the surprise Dad and Kathleen if you are reading). And it wasn't until I had opened the package and used about 10 sheets that I realized that we had bought INKJET paper and we have a LASER printer. So...useless! At least James was there so he is complicit in the mix-up.

No wonder the paper kept jamming in my printer.

Does anyone who lives here (or comes here to visit sometime) have a colour inkjet printer and want a lifetime supply of photo paper??

2 comments:

Maja said...

Costco? Take it BACK! That is why we only shop at Costco - we have similar surprises and they will always take back my crap (even if they are visibly annoyed while they do it!)

Amy said...

I just looked into that geocaching idea. There are a ton right near us! Thanks for the idea-I think all ages will like this and that's a rare occasion. Sorry about all the paper.