Luckily, by the time I walked to the track, it had "warmed up" enough for the snow to turn back to rain. But, boy oh boy, it was freezing (obviously, not literally at that moment or the snow would have stayed). Those 20 minutes of watching Coleman were pretty torturous. My fingers were so cold, I could barely even take a picture! But here it is. And he won his 600 m race, btw



I can't imagine how all the kids felt being outside all day today. That's the pay-off for being unathletic - you can stay inside on days like this.


4 comments:
The weather is getting to you Janine. Two days - two blogs about the weather. The bright side is that we have a legitimate excuse not to be in the garden pulling out all the junk from last year.
Congratulations Coleman!
Absolutely. We're going from cold to rain to sweltering heat any day now. Until the pool opens, physical activity isn't an option for me.
Good job, Coleman!
Yay for Coleman!
Post a Comment