My Kids

My Kids

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Posts

So, I see that I am nearing my 200th post - how should I celebrate?? Lots of people do a give-away when they reach a posting milestone. I, however, have nothing to make and give-away...oh, but I do bake. But then you'd have to live here in Calgary to win. Or, since you'd have to live here to win that prize, I'd rather have the prize of giving away a lunch out with me. Or better yet, the winner could take me out to lunch to celebrate my 200th post!

I'll have to think about this...

3 comments:

Georgina said...

I just saw your updated "weekly goals" list - are you "supposed" to be doing ALL of them EVERY week??!! If you are still doing 150 crunches a day you're my official hero.

Georgina said...

Oh how embarrassing. I just saw the separation between 'current' and 'past'. I retract the hero comment, unless, of course, you actually DO have abs of steel.

Maja said...

Congrats! To celebrate, I think you should take me to lunch when I am in town next month...