Today we all got up, and then we all went to deliver kids. First stop was Sam's school where he got the teacher we wanted! Sam was super cute going to school (he's in Grade 5)- as you can see below, he held James' hand right until we dropped him with his teacher. He is such a sweetie. Everyone at school loves Sam.
The second stop on our school bus was Alex's junior high - she's in Grade 9. This one was easy - we just stopped the van and out she hopped. Last year of junior high, I'm sure she'll do great.
Finally we were off to Coleman's junior high...grade 7 for him. He was very nervous about the whole thing. We all went in with him (like I said, he was nervous), but we quickly found out that he is in a class with all his friends. He warmed up to the whole thing right away and kept sending me looks that said "why are you still here??". So I left.
Now, it's quieter at home...tomorrow will be the big shock without Olivia.




3 comments:
Didn't your summer just begin? Furthermore, are those hoodies the kids are wearing?!? It is still in the sticky mid-90's here. Bet you miss Texas sooooo much. Ha!
What a nice day. My kids have been in school for a few weeks now, and I'm just getting into a routine. I like it.
Sometimes I can't believe you have five kids...I have one and the thought of more exhausts me. Its the same when I think of my parents...tiredness overcomes me.
...p.s. great photo of all of them!
Post a Comment