For some reason, Olivia started to call Sam, Slappy, and the name has stuck. Now we all refer to Sam as Slappy (ie. where's Will? Oh, he's playing in Slappy's room). Last night at dinner, Olivia decided to give all the kids nicknames, it went like this:
O: I'm going to call Coleman "Paanty-boy", and I was thinking of "Candy-girl" for me and Alex you're "Butterfly"
All of us: "Paanty-boy" why does Coleman have to be "Paanty-boy"
O: Because I don't like him
Me: (thinking hmm...you say you don't like him, yet you never leave him alone...)Olivia, that's not nice. Of course you like Coleman.
A few moments of silence while the kids keep eating. I guess Olivia was thinking about whether or not she really liked Coleman, then she blurted out:
"I'll just call you Bro"
And for some reason that made us all laugh so hard that Coleman almost squirted tomato soup out his nose.
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


1 comment:
Paanty-boy?! How in the world did she come up with that one?! (I'm also wondering where Slappy came from.) Your kids are so freaking hilarious.
Post a Comment