The other night they came and inserted several implants all over my body. Luckily, they left post-it notes on my skin to show the location of all these life-threatening implants. Even though it was 3 a.m. I immediately woke up James and told him he was going to have to use the post-its as guides to remove all the implants. And can you believe it? He was MAD! He actually said to me, in an angry voice, "You woke me up at 3am because you're having a nightmare?"
Me, indignantly, "Normally it is a nightmare, but this time it isn't and you're going to be sorry tomorrow morning if you don't help me" Me, thinking even more indignantly, "He'll be even more sorry when those implants start doing wacky things to me"
So, as it turns out, he was right. There really wasn't any implants, and I'm fine. I just need to stop watching shows like "Fringe" or "Heroes" right before bed.
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


4 comments:
Hmmm.... What would Freud say?
That is so creepy. I hate vivid dreams like that. Shame on James for not offering kind words!
I would love to send you a pillow case...just email me your mailing address: wells.maryanne@gmail.com
This was so funny, I was laughing so much, the kids actually asked me what I was reading, so I told them all about it.
Post a Comment