My Kids

My Kids

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Chairs

Here's the new chairs for our living room.

6 comments:

CJ Liang said...

cool chairs... they will look great in there!

Sara and Dustin said...

darling chairs! maybe some day in the next 10 years i'll get to buy cute new furniture.

Stacey said...

cool new chairs. love the color, love the print.

Kate said...

WOW!! those chairs are BEAUTIFUL!!! They turned out awesome! I may have to order some for myself some day.

Thanks for all your dental comments. It's really nice to know that some one can empathize with me. By the way, I had to go back to the dentist today to have one of my fillings checked that was super sensitive. Fortunately there was no pain as he shaved the area down a little more. Love that sound!

Collette said...

oooooooooooo! I like them! Very pretty! I especially love the color RED!

b.liz said...

LOVE the chairs...they look great in that room and I'm glad you went with a pop of colour (notice the Canadian spelling!). I just wish you had posted a photo of that hideous old purple wing-back chair that looked like it belonged in a funeral home. Good riddance to that thing.