My Kids

My Kids

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Memory game

Usually I like to pass on "blog" games...but my friend Renee did this, and it was really fun to think up specific memories about her and to add them to her comments. So, here it is:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (Even from last Sunday.)


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Wait, what if no one leaves a memory of me??? On the other hand, maybe only my family reads this...PLEASE COMMENT SOMEONE! Make me feel loved...

5 comments:

Renee said...

I'm so glad you did it!

OK, so I remember dropping by your house all the time when I was picking up Oliver at school. You always let me in. Thanks

Do you remember when we first met? There was some RS function and I took you home. I'd just learned how to drive a stick shift and was too afraid to put it past 3rd gear?!!! So embarrassing.

And finally, do you remember when you stopped over at my house because you had to go to the bathroom and I wouldn't come to the door? I was in morning sickness funk and couldn't bring myself to change Spencer's diaper so my house smelled like poo. Oliver let you in and you changed Spencer's diaper without saying a word. I think I started crying. You're a good friend!!!

Sara and Dustin said...

I will never forget being at the cabin the summer before Anna was born. I was quite pregnant and a little freaked of giving birth. You and a few others were giving me the low down. You told me delivering a baby was like taking a really, really massive dump. You made it sound like it was no big deal :) The funny thing was after I had Anna I totally knew what you meant!

R. Patton said...

I first met you at your apartment in Houston, Thanksgiving 1996. I thought you were the best little 'Susie Homemaker'... You were Mrs. Relief Society, had two little babies, and made terrific pies! Oh yes, the peanut butter pie you made was memorable. Rob has even mentioned it over the years. :) Your F-I-L did, and still does, brag about you and your accomplishments. These things I remember.

Flora said...

We had such a great time visiting you and your family when you lived in Germany. You took us to the base grocery store (amazing!) and all over doing the most amazing touristy things - with all your babies! And Grant will NEVER forget your "presentation" toilet.

b.liz said...

Janine, you are the fun big sister I never had. I remember countless times listening to your practical advice about childbirth, parenting, cooking shortcuts, wii techniques, and the list goes on.

When we get together it seems like all we do is play (games, wii, park with the kids, pedicures, etc.)

...oh, and LAUGH too.